[Nfbmo] Wi-Fi in Missouri Capitol

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 18:41:07 UTC 2012

Hi all,
   for those of you at the Jeff City Seminar and for future  reference, I
am happ to say that the wi-fi in our state capitoll is amazingly  fast this
year - rivaling or exceeding the speed I have at home.
    Last year, response tinme wa s so slow that once I had  clicked to
enter a file, it took so long that I had time to run for Congress  before it
opened.  This year it took no time at all to connect, open  up my browser,
select an email and download a document.   it's almost too fast for Jaws 12.1 to
keep up with!
    To connect, open up your wireless network link and  choose the House
public *unsecured* network.    It will  come up without asking you for a
password.  If the network you choose does  ask for a password, you've chosen the
wrong one - probably the secure  netowrk.  close it and try again.
     Our tax dollars at work!!!
Dan