[Nfbmo] medicaid cuts on KMOX

Cari Ford carisuekness at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:57:05 UTC 2012

Ossem Nancy! Thanks for posting the show. I was really disgusted with
Brennon's general attitudes about blindness. The medicade cuts are a
drag, especially those of us with higher medical expenses and lower
income. I was encouraged by the call from  Senator Lumpke (sorry
about spelling.) I hope he truly stands by is statements that he
doesn't support medicaid cuts and neither does the majority of the
appropriations committee. Keep us all posted!
Peace,
Cari