[Nfbmo] Which is cheaper $126.00 or $75.00

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 23 03:53:23 UTC 2012

{Gary pleas send to leaders list}
Seriously time is running out to make hotel reservations for  our 50th
annual State Convention.
Call 1-816-737-0200 to make your reservation for the hotel now.
The Deadline is 11:59 pm on Tuesday February 28, 2012. After that point
rates I’ve seen are about $126.00 a night.
The convention is March 30- April 1. Our $75.00 a night rate is good from
March 29  until April 1.
If you haven’t decided make your reservation anyway as you can always cancel
up until the day before without penalty.
Also, convention registration forms are coming in extremely slo either mail
them into the State Treasurer or you can pay using pay pal on line by using
the convention link on nfbmo.org
I have four exhibit tables spoken for   so if you wish to have one let me
know:
UMKC
Student Division
State Ways and Means