[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]Re: [MALWARE FREE] Last minute additions for the agenda

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sat Feb 25 02:09:47 UTC 2012

Some time devoted during the convention pack any day (I'll be there all day Friday or i'll take about 15 minutes at the end of the Saturday afternoon session to give a crash course/discuess users issues with online registration so next year can go more smoothly.

>>> "Gary Wunder" <GWunder at earthlink.net> 02/24/12 3:11 PM >>>
If you have last minute suggestions for the agenda, please get them to me
this weekend. We want to make this special so think out of the box, beyond
the length of your cane, and beyond the length of your dog's tail.

Warmly,

Gary

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/horchemg%40gary-springfield-mo.net
No malware was found: NETGEAR ProSecure Web and Email Threat Manager has scanned this mail and its attachment(s).