[Nfbmo] IREALLY NEED everyone's help

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 13 20:14:31 UTC 2012

*(Gary, Please send to leader’s list and anyone else who is possible
attendee)
Hi folks,
I just spoke with the hotel in Kansas City about our 50th annual convention.
As of now we only have 16 rooms and ovviously they are skeptical about our
ability to fulfill our contract.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE  call the Holiday Inn Coco Key at 1-816-737-0200 and
make your room reservations as soon as you read this! I have a critical
meeting with them Wednesday morning  to determine such things as the menu
selection for our meals and the cost to the affiliate for meeting rooms we
have added since initial contract.
You should make the hotel reservations even if you are not sure if you will
attend.
The Facts:
You must make the reservation by Feb. 28 to be guaranteed our rate and a
room at all. At this time the hotel has no intention of honoring the rate
after that date.
You can cancel your reservation until 4:00 pm the day before you  are
scheduled to arrive.
No hold will be put on your card until the day you  are scheduled to arrive
Again the convention is Friday March 30 to Sunday April 1 at the Holiday Inn
Cocokey at exit 9  on I-70. Rates are $75.00/night plus tax.
Please spread the word to anyone not on this list.
Thanks,
Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator
PS- it is not too soon to send in your convention registration form
available on web site and in the Blind Missourian.