[Nfbmo] IREALLY NEED everyone's help

Melissa Smith mdsmith25 at ktis.net
Fri Jan 13 22:07:28 UTC 2012

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with Twitter. I use The Qube, which I
find very accessible. Sure wish somebody would develop something similar
for facebook. I'm on Facebook, but rarely use it because I find the main
site to cluttered to really be accessible, and the mobile site doesn't
offer all the features that I'd like to use.

Melissa Smith