[Nfbmo] IREALLY NEED everyone's help

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 22:31:27 UTC 2012

Gene,
   What meetings will be going on Friday afternoono - will it be  before
1pm?
    I've been trying to register but I guess all the people  responding to
your post are clogging up the line - I keep getting put on hold  and then a
ring that never get's answered.  BTW, I will be getting a room  but I'm
planning to share with another person.

Dan

In a message dated 1/13/2012 4:27:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,