[Nfbmo] IREALLY NEED everyone's help

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 03:56:34 UTC 2012

All,
    I just booked a room for two nights at the hotel.   The agent first
mentioned that there were no more 2-bed rooms for our block but  I mentioned
that we had the 'run of the house' and she said she could give me a  standard
room with either 2 double beds or one with a King bed and a rollaway  for
the same $75 + tax/night rate.   So I'm on board now.  Gene,  perhaps you
should talk to them about this?  I got the idea that they only  booked certain
specific rooms and not many of them had double beds.

   Dan

In a message dated 1/13/2012 2:21:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,