[Nfbmo] Jana Moynihan

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Tue Jan 17 02:59:35 UTC 2012

Yes it is hard and it was hard on the second year anniversary for me.  But
the main thing I've learned from it all is who my real friends are and who
are the scoundrels. No, you are not a scoundrel. Smile.

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: (573)817-5993
Cell: (573)268-4962