[Nfbmo] Advice on Cell phones

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Mon Jul 9 23:20:58 UTC 2012

Brian,

The concensus is that it all depends on one's needs, however my personal
opinion is to go with an Iphone. If you can wait to see what they come out
with in capabilities in the new one, this fall, I think you will be glad you
did. If you want to know what it can do, or which app's you can get and what
they can do, let me know and we can chat off-list.

Fred Olver