[Nfbmo] Advice on Cell phones

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Tue Jul 10 16:51:35 UTC 2012

I completely agree. I've had my iPhone now for six months and I'm still learning new things.

Blessings,
Kyle Borah

At-large board member of the Missouri Association of Blind Students and proud graduate of Oakville Senior high school class of 2012.

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.
Isaiah 1:17