[Nfbmo] NFB newsline

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Tue Jul 17 19:56:47 UTC 2012

I tried to send this out a couple days ago but, I think I send it with the wrong email address. Nevertheless, here's my question.

I sent in an online application for newsline. I provided my email for them to get back to me via my email address. I sent it in the Friday right after convention. Which is now a week and a half ago. Should it take more than a weekend half for them to get back to me? Should I contact them?

Blessings,
Kyle Borah

At-large board member of the Missouri Association of Blind Students and proud graduate of Oakville Senior high school class of 2012.

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.
Isaiah 1:17