[Nfbmo] Fw: 2013 Disability Rights Legislative Day

McMahon, Cory J cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:44:09 UTC 2012

Dear all,

The following message was sent out by Laura Mueth, Disability Program Representative, Missouri Governor's Council On Disability, and I wanted to be sure you also received this. I believe this is an excellent opportunity, and I wanted to be sure and get the word out as quickly as possible for the purposes of planning in advance, for anyone interested in going.

Please distribute to others whom you believe may be interested!

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon