[Nfbmo] Agenda for June 16 meeting

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 16:44:06 UTC 2012

NFB of Missouri

Board of Directors meeting

June 16, 2012

Welcoming new people to the Board of Directors

Reading of the Minutes

Reading of the Action Points

Reading of the Treasurer's Report

Congratulating our national scholarship winners, Michael Sipes and Sierra
Gregg

Ways and Means Report

Governmental Affairs Report

Membership Report

Mission Believe

Reviewing our 2012 convention

Respect for presenters, Cory McMahon

Distribution of our resolutions, Gary and Dacia

2013 Convention

NFBMO Website, Gary Horchem

Convention sound, in the room and on the net, Bryan Schulz

Outreach to the dept of Social Services Children's Division, Carol Coulter

referrals from RSB regarding contractors

Upcoming call with RSB

Carl HirschCaucus at national convention

Blind Pension legislation, Shelia Wright

Chasity Jackson caseCollege Leadership Program, Chris Griggs

Mary Willows burglary situation.Blind Missourian

Blind Missourian audio.

Old Business

New Business