[Nfbmo] Question about debit cards

Kyle Borah kgborah at att.net
Sat Jun 16 02:08:55 UTC 2012

Now that I'm 18 and moving off to college, I got a debit card. However, when me and my mom were shopping one time, and I paid for the purchase with my card, I was unable to type in the pin number because I couldn't see it. My mom just typed it in, but what am I to do if I am alone. Has anyone out there had to deal with this kind of situation? And if so how did you remity it?

Blessings,
Kyle Borah

At-large board member of the Missouri Association of Blind Students and proud graduate of Oakville Senior high school class of 2012.

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.
Isaiah 1:17