[Nfbmo] FW: NFBMO table at Natl. convention

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 21 21:17:06 UTC 2012

From: Gene Fleeman [mailto:gfleeman55 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:01 PM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: Re: NFBMO table at Natl. convention

I didn't want to send this request out too soon lest people might forget,
but I will be needing help manning our table at the national convention to
raffle iPad
tickets etc.  Two time periods are absolutely essential as I will be
volunteering at the
NFB market center. Those times are:  Sunday 7/1/2012 12:45 PM 05:00 PM
and   Tuesday 7/3/2012 12:00 PM 01:45 PM.  Plus please let me know any other
time
periods you could be available to help as this has to be a team effort.  One
or two people
can't do it alone.  Please help to make this another great fundraising
project for the NFB of MO.

 Also, anyone who has any iPad tickets (and accompanying money) sold or not,
PLEASE either
bring them to the national convention or give them to someone who is going
to convention so they
can be included in the drawing.

Thanks in advance

Gene Fleeman