[Nfbmo] Dues for Missouri guide dog division

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:15:15 UTC 2012

Debbie,

I checked on this with Charlotte and Stephanie.  $10 is what we
decided on at the last meeting.  That's all I know.  Our constitution
only says that dues are an amount determined by us.  It doesn't say
anything about them going to the national division.  I can double
check, but at this point, dues are 10 dollars.