[Nfbmo] Corrections to Social Flights Announcement

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:19:49 UTC 2012

Dear Peter Donahue:

I sent you a check for $10.00 for a recordeed CD of therecorded version of
the employment seminar.  My check was returned.
Please send the recording to me.  I hope you and Mary are doing well.
My address is:4969 Kerth Road
Saint Louis, Missouri 63128  My telephone number is (314) 416-1969

Cordially,

Jim Moynihan