[Nfbmo] Corrections to Social Flights Announcement

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 17:14:20 UTC 2012

Hi Jim. You sent a personal message to Pete which appeared on this NFBMO
list. I don't think you meant to do this. All of us need to take care when
writing to see that what we want for the list goes to the list and what we
want to remain private is sent to an individual addressee. I've made the
mistake before and probably will again, but it is worth thinking before you
send.

Gary