[Nfbmo] Audio of 03/13/12 Jay Nixon Blind Pension Health Care Rally

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 00:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi all,
      For all those who couldn't make it to the  rally - and for those who
did and want to have an audio record, here's the  recording - unedited -
that I made of the Gov. Nixon's short speech at the  rally.
    I don't have editing software (but if anyone has  some good free
software I could use to do so, i'm interested) so the files  starts shortly after
an introduction for the Governor, then the speech and  afterwards some
comments about the event and the presentation by NFB notables  Debbie Wunder,
Brent and Carie Ford, Ruby Polk and others whose voices I should  know but
don't.
   The audio is 8 minutes and 41 seconds long.
Dan
###