[Nfbmo] Letters can get results

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 19:10:47 UTC 2012

hi,

i haven't seen this come across yet.
please send one more time.

Here is the contact info for the committee that wants to slash the medical benefits option for people who won't qualify for medicaid:
This is right at your fingers so there is no excuse, keep on letting them know the cuts will be drastic.

Health, Mental Health, and Social Services
Name p-dis phone email
Chair:
Flanigan, Tom r-127 573-751-5458 Thomas.Flanigan at house.mo.gov
Vice-Chair