[Nfbmo] A timely Response from A Representitive

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 02:48:20 UTC 2012

No - can you elaborate or give a link?
thanks, Bryan,
Dan

In a message dated 3/20/2012 9:45:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
b.schulz at sbcglobal.net writes:

hi,

exactly as i said last week.
i don't know how long it  takes for the senate to receive the final bills
after the house cast their  votes on thursday.
did you hear the 50 mil federal grant being thrown away  this year and next
year because of the rif with silvie and nixon?

Bryan  Schulz