[Nfbmo] Summary of Today's Legislative Happening

don nepple dnepple at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:22:35 UTC 2012

hi gies this is don frum idaho good luck i hope that this bill does not pass at all i must be lucky in idaho becuse we do not have that proglem.i toaled my brother and sisterinlaw about this and thay did not like that at all.i will be praying for you all.your idaho frend.keep up the hard work.by for now.don.