[Nfbmo] sending resolutions

Diana Aubuchon da201 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 19:24:53 UTC 2012

    I am still in the process of waiting on data to be able to write the Resolution. I work for Penn Valley Community College, the Access Office. I know their Access Office is the best. I have most of the data already, but there is a period of time the information is missing.
    My plan is to try to have the data by Monday. Then I can finish the processing of it (that is, put it in a spreadsheet). Once that is done, the Resolution will "write itself."
    I am sorry this seems last minute. I started working on this weeks ago. It is the need to have other's input that has delayed it.
    I have invited my big boss, Connie Speas, Director of the Access Program, and Tim Sears, Supervisor of Alternate Media for all campuses, to the Saturday session of the Convention. I am paying for their Registration and lunch. As this is a non-controversial Resolution, I assume it will pass Friday night. All I ask is that we pass it when one or both of them are there to accept a copy of it.

    Thank you very much in regards to this matter,

    Diana :  )