[Nfbmo] Helpful Info for convention Goers

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 24 21:03:57 UTC 2012

Thanks Chris ,
This is exactly why I send  this out in case I left someone out. I also for
got that Missouri Protection and Advocacy said they were coming and  they
have paid. As Federationists we may be a bit crowded  but I am sure we will
work things out. The three outside organizations  having paid  will each get
a full table. Patience is requested as I know we can all agree to work this
out. I am afraid there is  not sufficient room to add more tables in this
area.
Obviously no further requests will be accepted at this late date.
See ‘ya all soon.
Gene