[Nfbmo] Fw: [Missouri-l] The Petition

Nancy Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Mon Mar 26 03:19:43 UTC 2012

From: Denny Huff
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 6:34 PM
To: ew at moblind.org
Cc: Missouri Chat ; A private list for MCB board members. ; St. Charles County Council of the Blind ; Missouri-L
Subject: [Missouri-l] The Petition

All,

                We have a petition created and encourage you to take a few minutes to sign it.  Also please pass this link to your family and friends that are residents of Missouri.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-health-coverage-for-the-blind-in-missouri/

It only takes a few minutes an is very accessible.

Also, if you have a Facebook or Twitter account, please link the petition to it.

Thanks,

Denny Huff- President

Missouri Council of the Blind

P: (636) 262-1383

TF: (888) 362-1383

F: (314) 558-0298

Phone Cast: (816) 298-8969

DHuff at MoBlind.Org

www.moblind.org

The purpose of Missouri Council of the Blind shall be to promote the general well-being of our members and legally blind people in Missouri, and to support

or participate in other programs promoting the best interests of legally blind people everywhere.

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY

Your host: Denny Huff

Listen live,

SUNDAY MORNINGS AT 8:00 AM CST