[Nfbmo] FW: The Petition

Melissa Smith mdsmith25 at ktis.net
Mon Mar 26 12:15:25 UTC 2012

The first time I clicked on the link, I was presented with the
opportunity to log in or register. Then I kept reading the page and it
said that I had reached a petition that didn't exist. I went back to the
email to examine the link, and found that it had been split on to 2
lines. I copied the entire link and pasted it in my browser's address
bar. The petition came up just as it should and there was no captcha.
Hope this helps anyone who was having trouble.

Melissa Smith
Skype: saddlebred26
Twitter: @saddlebred26 <http://www.twitter.com/saddlebred26>
Facebook: Melissa Smith <http://www.facebook.com/saddlebred26>