[Nfbmo] health cuts petition

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 14:56:54 UTC 2012

Gail Bryant called me last evening to talk about the activities of some
folks in Springfield.  She says that Ed's relatives have been very active in
printing off the petition, taking it around to many realty companies they
know, and getting all of the signatures they can.  She also says that they
are putting it on their Facebook pages and going through their e-mail
address books to try to line up as many signatures as they can.  This is
wonderful.

The list that Bryan has compiled and shared with us is fantastic.  There is
no reason why those of us with even minimal computer skills can't share our
thoughts with every member of the Senate. Bryan hasn't written your story or
your letter, but he has certainly given us a way to send it that is both fun
and easy.  I was late in coming to the task, but I wrote to every Missouri
senator in less than an hour yesterday.  I cannot guarantee that they will
read and consider what I've said, but it is absolutely certain that my
opinion would've had no weight had I not bothered to write.

Please help.  A month from now this battle will be over.  We can still help
to determine its outcome.  Let's do it.