[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]Re: [MALWARE FREE]Re: what's being streamed?

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Mar 30 18:02:17 UTC 2012

To listen to the stream go to http://www.nfbmo.org if you are using Windows media player and IE 8 or higher the stream will start automatically if you are using anything else us the pull down menu select your preferred player and then click the "tune in!" button the stream will be active on Saturday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM 1:30 PM to 5:00 pm from 6:30 PM to the end of the banquet (approxmaticy 9:00 PM) and on Sunday 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM

>>> "fred olver" <goodfolks at charter.net> 03/30/12 11:35 AM >>>
General sessions and banquet.

Fred Olver