[Nfbmo] what's being streamed?

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 19:36:15 UTC 2012

Bryan:

I was able to read most of Richard Smith's presentation.  I missed about
half of Gary's this morning.  I lose it after half hour or more.  The link
sent out on Gary Horchem's message seems to work the best.

Thanks for doing it, even if we can't get everything.  It would have been
far more expensive to get there from Boise.

Susan Ford