[Nfbmo] Blind Medical Health Care update

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue May 1 19:24:45 UTC 2012

Thanks to both you and Bryan for the Information.
Let’s get calling and writing the Senate members.  I just realized that at
least two couples would benefit by getting  a divorce if this goes through
as the  one spose is disable and getting SSDI  and the blind person gets
only  the Pension. If they divoced then the Blind person could trade their
BP for SSI and get full Medicaid. That’s called breaking apart familes.
Gene