[Nfbmo] Previous Message about Friend's Situation

sagi mccleary Sagi.mccleary at att.net
Fri May 4 23:07:27 UTC 2012

Hello.

This response is geared to address a very dear friend's situation of which I
will be offering updated news when possible and approved by his lady friend.

However, it is correct that James is now in a local hospice home after
having been subjected to severe fallout from a major stroke in 2009.

I will continue to visit him, will share information when appropriately
available, and when I am certain his lady friend would feel ok about sharing
such sensitive information.

Please, wait to hear news from me via this site if/when I can visit it so
that respect towards his personal journey can be observed and honored.

Thank you.

Sagi