[Nfbmo] Most of the way there

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed May 9 22:50:18 UTC 2012

The associated Press uses the figure of anual income of $33,500.00 income
equal 300% of for federal Poverty Level(FPL).
This is about $2,792.00 a month,  a person with income of over this amount
would not be eligible for medicaid.
Persons with income between $1,396 and $2,792.00 would pay a premium
And  persons with income of less than$1,396.00 would see no change.
Of course these figures are estimates.

Two unanswered questions for me:
First, is only the blind person’s income counted or is a blind or disabled
spouse’s income also considered?
Second, Is the Blind Pension counted? If the answer is yes than everyone
will pay a premium, or nearly everyone.

Gene