[Nfbmo] Most of the way there

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Thu May 10 02:42:11 UTC 2012

Brian, I've been told that this committee constitutionally is not entitled
to make a decision with regard to causing blind folks to pay a premium. It
remains to be seen whether or not this is true or not, but based on my
information I would think that any changes would still need to go through
the legislature.

Fred Olver