[Nfbmo] James Clay Herndon

sagi mccleary sagi.mccleary at att.net
Sun May 13 12:11:52 UTC 2012

Hello.

I'd have sent this earlier, as I had already sent several e-mails, however,
just exhausted.

James passed away at 12:36 on this date, May 13, 2012, at the Kansas City
Hospice House. I can assure y'all that he did not die in any pain. Just
quietly left.

Thanks to those who knew him, might have forwarded e-mails on to others, so
that the circle was enlarged for one person.

There will be a memorial, but his lady friend cannot do anything until she's
received the legal documentation, so when I know of that service, I'll
gladly send information on for those who might wish to attend.

Thanks.

Sagi