[Nfbmo] National Convention BBQ

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 23:53:27 UTC 2012

Okay, maybe I am missing something here.  This is only our third national convention, but I don't remember a BBQ.  I know that the banquet is on the last night.  When is the BBQ?  I can't find any info in the registration for it other than the cost of the tickets.  Being as I am going to be busy with the Parents division I don't know if it conflicts with any sessions.  Where can I find out more about the BBQ?  Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have to ask.

Rosina