[Nfbmo] [MALWARE FREE]June State Board Meeting

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Tue May 15 03:03:09 UTC 2012

Do we have a firm date for the June state board meeting in Rolla? I need
to know ASAP so we can find out if Laura can drive I and some chapter
members up there.

charset=3Dutf-8"><META name=3D"Author" content=3D"Novell GroupWise =
WebAccess"></head><body style=3D'font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;=
 font-size: 13px; '><div>Do we have a firm date for the June state board =
meeting in Rolla? I need to know ASAP so we can find out if Laura can =
No malware was found: NETGEAR ProSecure Web and Email Threat Manager has scanned this mail and its attachment(s).