[Nfbmo] St. Louis on the Air

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon May 21 16:51:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,
    I just called into "St, Louis  On the Air", a local  news talk show on
the NPR affiliate, KWMU..  They were having their  customary
end-of-the-session post-mortem.  I asked what thoughts they had  about the GOP's dedication
to eleiminating the Blind Pension health care  program.   I did get on but
didn't really get a chance to  engage.  Got a few thoughts from the panel
but nothing we haven't heard  before.

      It's an interesting program, though -  it will be repeated tonight at
10 pm - 90.7 FM and you will be able to stream it  tomorrow at
_http://www.stlpublicradio.org/programs/slota/index.php_ (http://www
.stlpublicradio.org/programs/slota/index.php)

     Dan