[Nfbmo] organ donation

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Sat May 26 02:31:00 UTC 2012

Hello, I think it is wonderful for everyone to check that important box. The
truth of it is, I don't really believe I have any body parts left that are
worthy of sharing, with acceptation of research. I have said yes to being a
donor, but I also wonder if they would take that as a yes to bbe a donor for
research