[Nfbmo] {Spam?} Reminder: all chapters must have contact info on there chapter website

horchemg@gary-springfield-mo.net horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Nov 9 14:49:27 UTC 2012

Good morning as we enter the chapter election season you are reminded that  as per board policy all chapters must have correct contact information on their contact pages this includes the chapter president's postal mailing address, phone number and email address. You may send you update request to horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net thank you.

Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network.