[Nfbmo] cell phones

Cari Ford carisuekness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:04:27 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,
There is a braille book that's really good. Brent just got his I-phone a
couple weeks ago. The book is from the NBP National braille press. It costs
$22 and is in 3 volumes that look like soft sided magazines. There is also a
companion book that's helpful to learn the screens. It's a book with some of
the diagrams of common used screens like contacts. The cost for this one is
$27. The iphone 4s has gone down in price I've been using Brent's phone a
little bit. My friend recommends having an external keyboard for texting.
She says there are folding keyboards that use the full size keys.
Peace,
Cari