[Nfbmo] Fw: From Honolulu

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:09:39 UTC 2012

fyi

Jim Moynihan
----- Original Message -----
From: Sagi McCleary
To: 'James Moynihan'
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 10:01 AM
Subject: From Honolulu

Hi, Jim.

Writing to let you know, and you can let others know, of course, that this is my first morning on Oahu. We're in the BW Waikiki Coconut Hotel. We're also 5 hours behind y'all.

It was a good flight, long for Libby, but she's adapting beautifully. She just got groomed, fed, and taken out.

We're sitting on a lovely balcony listening to an island dove, the breezes are gentle, and the door is wide open to the outdoors. The hotel has no screens on its doors or windows, so the breezes just blow in and they're so comfortable.

OK. Just wanting you to know we're here. I need to make lots of calls to begin apartment hunting, so I'll be out and about a lot these next few days.

Thanks for the kind support, Jim, encouraging words, the calls. My landline there in MO is no longer active, so delete it from your list. My cp# is still active and I'll undoubtedly keep it.

S/L