[Nfbmo] Last call

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 22:44:59 UTC 2012

Hello folks.  So far I have gotten only two responses indicating interest in
attending the Amazon protest to be held December 12 in Seattle.  The board
of directors has approved our sending up to three people. I have not yet
heard of a parent or child interested in going.  I will be going as a
representative of the Braille Monitor.  I am supposed to make a decision
about whom to send today.  I guess that decision can extend to 11:59:59 PM,
so if you are interested in going, please let me know.

Gary Wunder, President

gwunder at earthlink.net