[Nfbmo] Moving on up

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Nov 22 00:32:01 UTC 2012

Greetings,
The Coulter family is moving this weekend. Therefore, we will not have
access to our regular phone numbers from Friday thru sometime Monday. If you
have important business you may reach Carol at 573-268-3765 and Gene at
573-268-7864.
We ask that anything needing to be mailed be delayed until the middle of
next week so it doesn’t get  misplaced in the move.
Our new address is:
1504 Furlong Dr
Columbia, MO 65202
This is where chapters need to mail dues and annual reports.
This will be the weirdest Thanksgiving we’ve had for sure!
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
Gene and Carol Coulter