[Nfbmo] Exploding Toilet

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Nov 30 17:06:44 UTC 2012

Greetings,
Well, we are safely in our new home sand have internet access again. It has
been the move from hell but we made it. It took the phone company 4 days,
for example, to transfer our service and it still isn’t correct. Murphy’s
Law was on us the entire time with a garage door opener that broke and  a
toilet at our old house that exploded. We flushed the thing and heard a loud
noise and water shot out the top of the holding tank like a fountain;
luckily all I had to do was reattach a tube but it was quite the sight and
quite the wet bathroom A! lot of unpacking to do but we are settling in!
Anyway we are now ready for the holidays!
Everyone take care.
Carol and Gene
1504 Furlong Dr.
Columbia MO 65202