[Nfbmo] Prefiling of bills has opened in the Missouri legislature

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 23:14:09 UTC 2012

For those who are interested in governmental affairs:
       I just heard a news story that noted  that bills for the next
legislative session - beginning in 6 weeks, can be  prefiled, thus getting a good
lead start pm the calendar.
    Do we have our 2013 Missouri legislative agenda defined  yet?   In
particular, if there are any bills that were submitted last  year but which were
not taken up, perhaps we can connect with the sponsor to see  if we can
convince them to resubmit     them now?
   Cory, Shelia, all you state political wonks - any  perspectives?

Dan