[Nfbmo] jaws tech question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Oct 2 02:18:39 UTC 2012

Actually, SPSS is from a company that joes does that software, I
think, not Microsoft.  I don't know, but if I had to guess -- I would
think that SPSS stands for Statistical Package for Social
Sciences.  but, it is just called SPSS so if you don't recognize it
you probably don't know.

You might ask on our nfb-science or blindmath lists as there are
likely SPSS users there,
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo

for the list of lists.

Dave