[Nfbmo] Barriers to Blind Employment

Matt Sievert matt.sievert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:55:51 UTC 2012

I have very strong feelings on 4,5,6.

I will send my feelings and how I deal with them in another email.

I will also make sure I indicate at the top of the email. So those who don't want to, won't have to read very far before deciding to delete the message.

I don't mean to "push" my ideas on others. I just want to provide observations on those areas.

Matt