[Nfbmo] FW: board meeting comment

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 6 00:49:02 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Shelia Wright [mailto:sbwright95 at att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 7:45 PM
To: Gary Wunder
Subject: RE: [Nfbmo] board meeting comment

Please post to the list.
Shelia

Hi Bryan,
Sorry about misstating your concern. Thanks for the clarification below. I
ask that those who heard my statement about Bryan having a concern about a
higher registration costs after the preregistration deadline note that I
apparently misspoke. My apologies Bryan.

I am posting this message here for the record as I stated a concern thinking
I was passing on information Bryan wanted considered. I understood the
concern he explains below but thought there was a second issue. Therefore, I
feel my apology should be as open. That is my only purpose here.

To avoid further confusion, I want to point out there is no plan to charge
according to the method used. Those that use the traditional form as well as
those that do so through the webpage will pay the same amount -
preregistration cost ($14.00) and Registration after the deadline or at time
of convention ($20.00).