[Nfbmo] Sad News from Kansas City

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Wed Oct 17 17:21:57 UTC 2012

Hello Friends,

Please join me in extending our thoughts and prayers to Gloria Carson, who
lost her sister Marietta Dunbar, late last week. The visitation and funeral
will be on Monday, October 22, 2012 at Ebenezer AME Episcopal Church, 3808
Cleaver II Blvd, Kansas City, MO. The visitation will be from 9:00-11:00
a.m. followed by the funeral at 11:00.

I know that many of you have known Gloria for many years and would like to
know of her lost. Condolences can be extended to her at 119 W. 99th Terrace,
201 Kansas City, mo 64114 or 816-941-2430.

Thanks,

Shelia